Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 March 2013

0.6.1 continued!


0.6.1 Update

Hi guys and gals!
So what do you think about the 0.6.1 update?
Baby animals= I haven't seen a lot of baby animals in MCPE. But when i do see them they do look quite good.
Sign= Signs has helped me a lot as i know have guides around my home also it easier to identify chests a lot quicker.
Armour= Armour has brought the game to a whole new level as you can now protect yourself from mob attacks and falling from high places.
Sandstone(3types)=this is great as I use it to decorate my house and bedroom, I like the creeper sandstone the best!
Quart= Quartz is also a nice decorative item in mcpe, as it is easy to mine and quite snazzy!
Netherrack= This is formed in the new neather reactor core, it is cooked in a furnace to make nether brick!
Nether brick= This is formed when netherrack is cooked. It is like normal brick, but purple.
Leather= Leather is obtained by killing cows, and can be made into low strength armour.
Clouds= Clouds make the sky more filled as it is not blue infinity(if you know what I mean). This can be found on fancy graphics.
Bread= Bread can be obtained by growing wheat, from wheat seeds. It also heals 2.5 hearts.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment